- "Fellow of the American Chemical Society, 2011"
- One of twenty-five women in the US featured in the book, "Successful Women in Chemistry - Corporate America's Contribution to Science", sponsored by the American Chemical Society Women Chemists Committee, ACS Symposium Series 907 (2005).
- "Award for Professional Excellence", 1999 Triennial award by Iota Sigma Pi, honor society for women in chemistry.
- Employer of the Year 1993-4, Cooperative Office Education, awarded by Covington High School.
- 1991 Listed in Marquis "Who's Who in Science and Engineering," 1992-3, First Edition; 1994, Second Edition; 2000, Fifth Edition to present
- Named scholarship to the Auril Phelps Endowment, American Association of University Women, Covington-Mandeville Branch, May, 1991