- V-LABS, INC., President, administration, consultation, laboratory problem solving. Specializing in carbohydrates and polysaccharides. 1979-present. .
- Laboratory Specialist A, Dept. of Biochemistry and Nutrition, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA. Organic synthesis and enzyme inhibitor studies, 1970-1974.
- Research Associate, University of Tennessee Memorial Research Center, Knoxville, TN. H-bonding studies, organic synthesis, 1967-1970.
- Research Assistant, Department of Hematology, Marquette University School of Medicine, Milwaukee, WI. RNA polymerase and thymidylate synthetase reactions kinetics (radioactive tracer techniques) 1966-1967.
- Laboratory Assistant, Dept. of Biology, Graduate Research Center of the Southwest, Dallas, TX. Synthesis of phosphate esters and enzyme kinetic study of phosphatases, 1965-1966.
- Research Fellow, Dept. of Chemistry, Ohio State University Research Foundation. 1964- 1965.
- Teaching Assistant, Department of Chemistry, Ohio State University, Laboratory and recitation for general chemistry, 1963-1964.